Monday, January 12, 2009

Struggles...

It's January and I'm struggling...not because of New Year's resolutions that I've already broken but with a discomfort in the certain areas of my life. I've got a full plate (between home, husband, caring for a small child, full time job, part time job) but then again, so do most people. I don't want to rob those I love and who are closest to me of time spent together but how do we give them the time we and they need while still accomplishing goals?

I work with the youth of our church (part time) and love that I have the opportunity. Is it hectic and frustrating at times? Yes, but in the end it is well worth it! Do you struggle with putting enough of yourself in doing the things that you love? While I prepare for meetings, I pull much of what I teach from other resources without taking the time to make them my own. You may have noticed that many times I pull from others for postings on this blog. While that is not essentially a bad thing, shouldn't most things we do come from our heart? Can they do so if we don't spend enough time with them to get our heads all the way around the concepts and create our own vision?

This is a rambling post, just looking for feedback...

No comments: