Friday, April 1, 2011

Just a note...

When I started this blog in 2008 I had in mind to write mainly for the youth in our church. I am the Youth Director and meet with them a couple of times a week but there's never enough time to talk about everything. That, plus the fact I was continually running across information I wanted to share on days that we didn't meet.

So Sparta FUMC Youth was up and running with a listing in our church newsletter and bulletin. It wasn't long before I was pleasantly surprised to find that some of the adults in the congregation were interested and reading too.

I paid little attention (actually none) to the fact that there were a few people in the blog universe reading until I began to get the occasional comment. I must admit I was happy to know that I had something to say that interested people I didn't even know. In the last few months I have started to watch a little closer and WOW...we've had visitors from over 20 countries!

I will continue to write knowing that in the grand scheme of things, I have a very small little blog but would like to thank each and every one of your for your visit. I pray that the words you have found here are what you needed to hear at the time or maybe just lifted your spirits...whatever your reason for checking us out...Thank you!

No comments: