Friday, May 16, 2008

Using Links

Those who know me realize this is my first adventure into the world of blogging. My original thought was to speak primarily to the youth of our congregation but I now realize there are several others (adults even!!!) who read it also. As I know some within our church have not read blogs in the past, I wanted to explain my use of links to other sites.

I have had the great good fortune and blessing to meet many other youth people through Beth Morris, the Youth Ministry Institute and the Conference office. They have proved to be a loving group of people who are more than willing to share what they have and what they know. I visit their blogs regularly and learn something each and every time.

There is a wealth of information available to us and I would be doing those who read this blog a great disservice if I didn't link to other sources so that you may see what they have to say. I would be doing the other bloggers a disservice by taking all the credit and not posting how to access them. As much as I would love to have the knowledge and the skill to write all the articles posted, I don't. If I share something from another source, you will see a link or credit within the posting, I'm sure they'd love to have you visit their sites on your own.

No comments: