Friday, February 3, 2012

Sleeping with babies...

I have a couple of friends who will be welcoming new babies into the world in the next few months. For their edification, I thought I would share this information. For those of you who have already gotten your children past this stage, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about...


Having an infant in the bed makes for stressful sleeping anyway...you're worried about rolling over on it, or the thousand other unlikely things that may happen. Add the fact that they are so recently from the womb and are relishing the new found space in their world and the parents end up losers every time.

Of course, if you have a child who is frightened by thunder and lightening, they may never grow out of this stage. Last time I remember my oldest crawling into our bed, she was 18 and getting ready to leave for college. I am 5'3, hubby is 6'3 and daughter is 5'10...who do you think ended up hanging on for dear life in this scenario?

Ahhh, memories!!

No comments: