Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Super Bowl party...

Did you know that the NFL has set rules and guidelines about what you can or cannot do during a "Super Bowl Party" at church? I didn't...good thing I'm not in charge of one!

I ran across this clip outlining a few of the rules just for your information...


Although the Youth always participate in a "Super Bowl Quiz", we don't have a party. The quiz is a mixture of questions about the teams, players and NFL history along with guessing some of the things that may or may not happen during the game. It's great fun and whoever gets the highest score wins a pair of movie tickets. Since we can't know the response to several of the questions until the game, you can be sure I'm in front of the television so I don't miss the answer.

Here's hoping your favorite team wins!

No comments: