Monday, September 3, 2012

Humans and Angels

There are humans and there are angels and it's a divide that neither can cross. But then, there are times when humans can take on some of the aspects of an angel.






During each of our lives there are inevitable moments when someone comes into our life at precisely the right time and they say or do precisely the right thing. Their words or actions may help us perceive ourselves more clearly, remind us that everything will turn out for the best, helps us to cope with life's difficulties or see us through hard situations. These people are human angels. They come when we least expect them and when we can most benefit from their presence.

I have been blessed to know a few human angels in my life. Some are close to me to this day and others have come to me only for a time and have long since moved on to others. But I  do remember them all and thank God for their presence as well as their faith and courage. God asks them to reach out to others in need, and they respond. I pray my ears will be open to hear that call if it comes.

No comments: