Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Insiders



 A Facebook friend posted this article...it wouldn't be a bad idea for all church "regulars" to read it!

 

Let’s listen in:
“Of course I want to reach lost people,”
… but I’m not going to see us change the music
… but I’m not going to lead a capital campaign to raise the money.
… but I’m not going to park far away.
… but I’m not going to risk stirring things up right now in the church.
… but I’m not going to attend a different service time.
… but I’m not going to start a new church.
… but I’m not going to stand for the pastor dressing casually.
… but I’m not going to give money to launch a new site or relocate.
… but I’m not going to watch someone on a video.
… but I’m not going to let them start playing drums.
… but I’m not going to give up my favorite seat.
… but I’m not going to turn things over to a bunch of 20-somethings.
… but I’m not going to attend on Saturday night.
… but I’m not going to …
You fill in the rest of the blanks.

Are you an insider? 
Read the whole piece and see...


No comments: