Monday, June 16, 2008

To Question...

I believe God wants us to use the brains He gave us and in doing so, ask questions. If you are one who loves to read, learn and explore, your questions may not always fit into the "Christian Question" box. Some people would have you to believe that we are NEVER to question God. Take His word, preferably as someone interprets to you, and leave it at that. Those questions fit into the box.

I must admit I often ask Him questions and believe with my whole heart that He is big enough, loving enough, compassionate enough and patient enough to let me ask. He'll then help me work them out.

He has give us the Bible as our instruction book but doesn't ever say...read it and memorize it but don't ever try to figure it out for yourself! He wants us to ponder the mysteries of the universe and loves for us to explore science and see His handiwork. After all, He made the universe for us.

No comments: