Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation / Life

Having a few days off from your normal routine is exciting! Making lists of things to do and places to go just increases the anticipation. And then you get the time off and even though you may not get everything done you had planned, hopefully you do relax and enjoy! But there's something to be said about getting back to your "real" life with renewed energy.

I recently had several days off and although I didn't accomplish everything on my "to do" list, I got enough of it done to feel good about it. Add to the mix a short trip to visit my children and celebrate the 4th with them and I've started this week with a new sense of purpose. It just confirms my opinion that everyone needs to take a few steps back from time to time, take a few deep breaths and then get on with it!

No comments: