Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend

The Youth Group and I (along with my ever faithful adult volunteers) will be working today (Saturday) in a nearby community. I found out Thursday that we'll be doing yard work at (2) different homes. I must say I'm excited...we are currently studying John Wesley's Three Simple Rules (Do no Harm, Do Good, Stay in Love with God)...and this day will fit right in...and what a way to start October! The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the high 50's...a beautiful fall day if you ask me!

On Sunday we will enjoy lunch together after worship and then visit and serve Communion to our Shut In Members. It is always a blessing to fellowship with them and lovely to watch the interaction between the youth and our older members. Another day of service...another day of Thankfulness!



I pray your weekend will be as joyous and fruitful as ours will be!

No comments: