Thursday, May 19, 2011

Issues

From time to time it takes massive amounts of self control to keep from posting ideas about current events here on the blog.

I have purposely steered away from talking about them and my feelings. I suppose I felt that if I addressed it with the young people of our congregation, I should do so face to face. Recently there has been more than one, topic that has caused me to re-think this policy.

Given that, I may have been wrong in my policy of not discussing things here. I enjoy a good debate...but how can we (you and I) talk about what's going on if I don't mention it? If you are a regular reader, you can expect to start seeing an posting or two on current events. I invite you to respond. The sharing of ideals will help each of us to grow and expand our horizons.

1 comment:

Rich :-) said...

As long as you apply #6 of manners.